Emmanuel Benoit, ergonomist CIRC, obtained a bachelor’s degree in industrial relations and postgraduate professional studies in Ergonomics. He also obtained a honourable mention for excellence in academic performance, in completing his postgraduate professional studies.
Emmanuel developed solid skills in physical requirements assessments, and in analyzing these requirements in regards of functional limitations. He also shows great knowledge in office ergonomics, for which he gives conferences and workshops, and safe handling, sharing the concepts learned with IRSST. Emmanuel also received training on conciliation techniques and shows very good communication and mediation skills.
Emmanuel Benoit also has a solid 8 years experience as a Rehabilitation counselor for Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec (SAAQ). He is a member of many associations, such as the Association of Canadian Ergonomist (ACE), the “Association professionnelle des ergonomes du Québec” (APEQ) and “l’Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines aggréés” as a Certified Industrial Relations Counsellor (CIRC).
- Ergonomist since 2011
- More than 500 physical requirement assessments for CNESST (CSST)
- More than 8 years experience as a Rehabilitation counselor (SAAQ)
- Communicates in French, English and Spanish
- (September 2017) – Congrès OCRHA – Ressources humaines in Montreal
- (August2017) – Annual Conference of the Association of Canadian Ergonomists in Banff
- (October 2016) – Annual Conference of the Association of Canadian Ergonomists in Niagara Falls
- (October 2015) – Annual Conference of the Association of Canadian Ergonomists in Waterloo
- (October 2014) – Annual Conference of the Association of Canadian Ergonomists in Montreal
Continuous training about functional limitations
- (January 2018) – Évaluation d’un poste en fonction de limitations fonctionnelles – Eloy Ergo
- (May 2017) – L’ergothérapeute et les limitations fonctionnelles – IFCQ
- (May 2016) – L’interprétation des limitations fonctionnelles – Mme Monique Martin, Occupationnal therapist and Ergonomist
- (May 2015) – Formation sur les limitations fonctionnelles – AQEPP
- (May 2014) – Réflexion sur les limitations fonctionnelles analysées par les ergothérapeutes pratiquant en réadaptation du travail – Groupe Ergo Ressources
Continuous training about office ergonomics
- (September 2017) – Nouveaux aménagements de bureau : jusqu’où aller pour favoriser la collaboration? (table de discussion – Congrès OCRHA)
- (August 2017) – Des repères pour la conception d’un poste d’accueil – Jocelyne Dubé – ACE Conference
- (October 2014) – Atelier “Méthode pour intervenir sur des problèmes complexes d’ergonomie de bureau” – ACE
Continuous training about handling
- (May 2015) – Formation de formateurs pour prévenir les risques en manutention – IRSST